Since 1996, the RRPAA has been awarding scholarships to PA students. The scholarship recipients are chosen by the Board of Directors based on:
- Academic achievement
- Quality writing
The topic is determined by the board yearly. The scholarships are awarded by check at the RRPAA Spring Conference.
The current criteria for scholarship eligibility is as follows:
- The applicant must be a PA student in good standing
- Expected to be in the final 3 years of the program
- Student membership in the RRPAA is also required
Although we cannot recognize their hard work in person, we have decided to move forward with awarding our 2020 scholarships this Spring.
Congratulations to these hardworking and dedicated PA students!
- Class of 2020 – Christina Humbert, LeMoyne
- Class of 2021– Aaron Kim, RIT
- Class of 2022– Nicole Such, RIT