Since 1996, the RRPAA has been awarding scholarships to PA students.
The current criteria for scholarship eligibility is as follows:
- The applicant must be a PA student in good standing
- Expected to be in the final 3 years of the program
- Student membership in the RRPAA is also required
The scholarships are awarded by check at the RRPAA Spring Conference.
The scholarship recipients are chosen by the Board of Directors based on an academic achievement, professionalism, and quality writing. The topic is determined by the board yearly.
The Rochester Regional Physician Assistant Association is pleased to announce the WINNERS of the 2019 PA Student Scholarships:
- Class of 2019 – Jessica Shields
- Class of 2020 – Anita Balaji
- Class of 2021 – Christopher Torrell